Are you looking for the best Solar Heater For Pools? You might find it difficult to determine which products are best to buy. This confusion occurs due to the different types of products that are present in the market.
No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best Solar Heater For Pools After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Solar Heater For Pools in 2022
- SOLAR POOL HEATER: The GAME SolarPRO Curve Solar Pool Heater has been designed for above-ground pools. It increases the pool temperature by 5 degrees in 4 days (for an 8,000-gallon pool).
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: We’ve designed this above-ground solar pool heater with high-quality materials that will hold up against frequent exposure to the sun and outdoor elements.
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE: The GAME solar pool heater has been engineered with a unique curved shape that maximizes heat collection. The treaded ports have been added for versatile plumbing options.
- ADJUSTABLE LEGS: This solar heater is compatible with Intex, Bestways, and most above and inground pools. The adjustable and foldable legs allow the heater to be set for maximum exposure to the sun, along with a clear cover that locks in heat.
- THE PERFECT GRADUAL HEATER: This solar pool heater is not intended to be a miracle-cure heater. It’s designed to extend your pool season by gradually increasing the water temperature by a few degrees. Maximum heat output with space saving footprint
- Simple DIY installation; for in ground or above ground pools
- Installs on roof, rack, ground or fence
- Patented web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays
- Uses existing pool pump
- Raises pool water temperature 6-10 degrees F
- Solar technology increases temperature of the pool water by approx. 3 to 5 degree
- Simple hook up, compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 HP or pump flow rate less than 2500 gal/hr. (9463 l/hr.)
- Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gal (30,280l)
- Includes: 1 1/4 " (32mm) hose attachment points
- SOLAR POOL HEATER – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool.
- EXTENDS POOL SEASON – Your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This pool solar heater uses your existing filtration system and has 4 end caps, 2 elbows for flex hose connection, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, 1 roll of Teflon tape, and rubber connector hoses.
- TUBE ON WEB DESIGN – The tube-web-tube design allows the SunHeater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
- DIMENSIONS – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heater includes two 2’ x 20’ panels, made of durable polypropylene. It’s a universal system that works for pools up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’.
- 【Easy to Install】This solar pool heater install was fairly easy. The hose mounts are easy to use. More important, the heater hose are solid and don't leak.
- 【Heat Well & Eco-friendly】VINGLI solar heater can keeping the water warm quickly and longer if you use three or more our heater linked together in the same time. It is eco-friendly. Note: Water pump pressure does not exceed 0.8, air pressure 35PSI
- 【Space Saving & Compact】The compact design and small footprint of the swimming pool solar heater really easy to store. It has 2 foldable legs on the bottom so that you can prop it up to align the coil with the sun for maximum efficiency, and it is also easy to store if you don't use it
- 【Dome Design & Heat Quickly】If you want to heat the water quikly, please remove the cover. This solar powered heater protective cover to go over the coil for extra protection and to keep it clear from debris
- 【Hassle Free Warranty】VINGLI pool solar heater offer you 1-year warranty, 100% money back guarantee, and 24-hours friendly customer service. Any problem please contact us without hesitation. Please contact us send you additional soft hose if you need
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
- Each Roll 24" x 10 foot Long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location
- The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground.
- SOLAR POOL HEATER – The Sunheater Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your aboveground pool.
- EXTENDS POOL SEASON – Your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned to the pool. This system can raise the water temperature up to 15°F and extend your pool season by weeks!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This solar pool heater uses your existing filtration system & comes with the necessary plumbing fixtures to connect to a rigid wall aboveground pool using flex hoses (hard plumb installations will require additional parts not included).
- TUBE-ON-WEB DESIGN – The tube-on-web design allows Sunheater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
- DIMENSIONS – The Sunheater Solar Pool Heater includes one panel that measures 2’ x 20’ (40 sq. ft.) and is perfect for heating aboveground pools that measure up to 24’ round or 15’ x 30’ oval.
- SOLAR DOME POOL HEATING SOLAR SYSTEM: Easy to install with NO gas or electric connections! Heat your pool water the GREEN way using solar energy. Add weeks to your season with free energy from the sun! Multiple collectors can be connected in series to increase heating efficiency. Each dome can raise pool temps up to 10 degrees in approximately seven days. Dimensions: 28" L x 28" W x 12" H. Bypass kit REQUIRED for hooking up two or more heaters or pools that have a 1 HP or larger pump.
- ABOVE GROUND SOLAR HEATING PANEL SYSTEMS: These energy and money saving solar pool systems collect the sun's rays, warming the water that circulates through the panels channels and returns it to the pool! Collector kit can be mounted on plywood (as shown in image) and rests besides pool, or be roof mounted. Either option REQUIRES a roof/rack mounting kit.
- SOLAR PANEL COLLECTOR KIT CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES: 2.5' W x 20' L; 5' W x 20' L (Comes as (2) 2.5' W x 20' L Panels); and 5' W x 10' L (Comes as (2) 2.5' W x 10' L Panels). **ALL SYSTEMS DO NOT INCLUDE PVC OR FLEX PIPES**
- ABOVE GROUND ROOF/RACK MOUNTING KITS include all hardware necessary for mounting panels on roofs or sheets of plywood that will be installed on a slope (as shown in image). Kit includes (5) 6' straps, 15 SS mounting brackets, and (15) #14 SS screws. 2-WAY DIVERTER VALVE can be plumbed into your filter/solar heating system and acts as an on/off switch. Includes diverter valve and spacer.
- ABOVE GROUND COLLECTOR SIZING CHART: 12'-15' Round = 2.5' x 20' Collector (40,000 BTU Rating); 18'-24' Round = 5' x 20' Collector (80,000 BTU Rating); 27'-28' Round = 2.5' x 20' & 5' x 20' Collectors (120,000 BTU Rating); 12'x24' Oval = 2.5' x 20' Collector (40,000 BTU Rating); 15'x30' & 16'x32' Oval = 5' x 20' Collector (80,000 BTU Rating); 18'x34' Oval = 2.5' x 20' & 5' x 20' Collectors (120,000 BTU Rating)
- SUPERIOR MANUFACTURING: Made from precompounded polypropylene, a process which increases the materials resistance to UV light (lengthens service life substantially). This manufacturing process eliminates the inherent quality issues that plague cheaply manufactured products which typically see a lifespan of only 1-2 years.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Manufactured from high-grade materials proven to last in all types of weather and withstand the harsh conditions of a rooftop for up to 15-20 years. Each panel is put up against more than 40 quality control inspections throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure the final product.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Each panel is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, withstand the effects of freezing weather and will not fail from corrosion or scale deposits in the walls of its water passages (10-year limited warranty).
- HIGHEST PERFORMING DESIGN: Constructed in a tube-and-web design allowing for normal expansion and contraction as the panel heats up and cools down, extending service life. A direct, metered manifold delivers a balanced flow through the collector and prevents hot-spots. These panels should be installed vertically for optimal performance and drainage.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Replaces any solar pool heater panel containing a round 2" I.D. / 2.375" O.D. header manifold and makes attachments with a rubber coupling.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Numerous SunQuest panel kits are available to suit your requirements. Build what you need. They can be placed on the ground, a rack or roof and the hardware is included. More versatile and cost-effective than an Electric or Gas heater
- EXTENDED SWIMMING: A solar pool heater sized and installed correctly, will raise your pool water 10 ℉, keeping your pool warm and extending your swimming season. Use a Liquid Solar Blanket or cover to maintain the heat for optimal results
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: Premium quality, superior technology, high-rated performance, and second-to-none reliability. They simply work - and keep on working
- MAX-FLOW DESIGN: SunQuest heaters feature 2" OD headers for better water circulation, MAX-flow and less back pressure on your existing pump and Filter (Min.¾ Hp)
- SUPERIOR VALUE: These panels are professional grade, with quality equal to or better than other systems costing thousands of dollars. SunQuest solar panels are simply unsurpassed in value
- SUPERIOR MANUFACTURING: Each SwimEasy solar panel undergoes a state-of-the-art manufacturing process designed to significantly increase the materials resistance to UV light. This process eliminates the inherent quality issues that plague cheaply manufactured products which typically see a lifespan of only 1-2 years.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: The result of SwimEasy's high-grade materials & specialized manufacturing techniques is a panel capable of withstanding the harsh conditions of a rooftop, in all types of weather, for 15-20 years! Each panel is put up against more than 40 quality control inspections throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure the final product.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: A tube-and-web design allows for expansion and contraction as the collector heats and cools; extending service life while also collecting more heat. A direct, metered manifold delivers a balanced flow through the collector and prevents hot spots. This panel style has been used by professional installers across the country for decades for one simple reason; it works extremely well and keeps on working for years to come.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Includes everything you need to mount the solar panels to a roof or rack, secure with hold down strapping, make connections to and from each solar panel, complete water connections to the system's supply and return plumbing lines, and the parts necessary to allow for automatic gravity drainage of the panels and piping.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Each panel is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, withstand the effects of freezing weather and will not fail from corrosion or scale deposits in the walls of its water passages (10-year limited warranty). These panels should ideally be installed vertically for optimal performance and drainage. Sideways mounting is possible; however, drainage is always a concern with sideways installations.
- HEAT YOUR POOL WITH THE POWER OF THE SUN: The SunQuest solar water heater system uses your existing pool pump and filter to keep your swimming pool warm, even on cold days. The pump sends cool water to the solar panels where heat is transferred and warm water is returned to your pool.
- MAX-FLOW DESIGN: Efficiently warm up your inground or above ground pool using our solar panel heater. SunQuest uses a unique design with 2-inch OD headers. This system increases your water circulation to heat up faster with less back pressure on the pool's water pump.
- RELIABLE HEATING PANEL: SunQuest uses premium quality parts and high-end technology for a professional grade swimming pool heater. Now you can enjoy evening swims from early Spring through late Autumn in relaxing, warm water.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE: The easy-to-install solar powered heat panels require very little upkeep over the years. When you're ready to close the pool for the season, simply roll up the panels and store in a heated place. For proper water circulation, routine rubber hose care should be completed every six months.
- SAVE MONEY: Invest in the future with the SunQuest solar powered pool heating panels! Use the sun's energy to heat your pool instead of gas or electric heating pumps. It will substantially lower your energy costs and eco-impact. When you use solar panels, your only cost is the price of running your existing pool pump, which is roughly $75 a year.
- MADE FOR ABOVE-GROUND POOLS: Warms your above-ground pool for a longer, more comfortable swimming season; Produces over 148,000 BTUs per day, raises water temperature up to 10 degrees, and cools your swimming pool at night
- 24-FOOT PANEL: Pre-plumbed panel designed with built-in manual bypass valve for easy On/Off; Measures 24 feet long, 48 inches wide, and 3.75 inches deep
- EASY SETUP: Sets up anywhere your pool is and starts heating immediately with heat from the sun; Lay flat on the ground or mount on a rack (sold separately) for versatile placement
- INSTALLS IN 30 MINUTES: Simply unroll, connect your pool filter outlet to system inlet, and connect system outlet to pool inlet (connection hoses sold separately); Sets up in about 30 minutes; Weight: 40 pounds
- USER-FRIENDLY CONVENIENCE: Works with any pool pump so you don't have to fuss with compatibility charts; Using solar heat, there's no gas line, gas bill, or pollution; Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- 【Perfect Design & Keep Heat】This pool heater cover is made up of thousands of blue bubble membranes, which can lock the temperature of your swimming pool during the cold winter and summer, and also block the outside dust and other access to the swimming pool, which is safer and more environmental.
- 【Minimize Water Evaporation】This solar blanket can helps you reduces pool water evaporation by 95 percent, so you don't need to add water again every time you swim, avoiding wasting water. When you're not swimming, simply cover your pool with this pool heater and keep your pool covered to reduce the amount of water lost.
- 【Safe and Eco-friendly】This solar blanket is made from PE, which is non-toxic, harmless, anti-aging, anti-ULTRAVIOLET, anti-corrosion, anti-seismic pressure, safe and environmental protection. Also it is very convenient to use and store. When you not swim, only need to cover this pool cover, it can prevent dust and debris falling in it, reduce cleaning times and maintenance costs.
- 【Protect the Natatorium】There are disinfectants and other water treatment chemicals in the swimming pool. They evaporate at any time. Cover with the swimming pool heaters when not in use at night, which can reduce the evaporation of water and chemical components in the pool. While maintaining the high efficiency and durability of the swimming pool disinfectant. More importantly, it will also improve the air environment of the swimming pool and reduce the corrosion of the equipment.
- 【Extend The Life of Pool】As the heat is maintained and the number of cleaning and maintenance of the swimming pool is reduced, the pool can be used for a longer time, this inground pool covers can bring you more benefit and happiness.
- ABSORBS SUNLIGHT: Solar Sun Ring is composed of two sheets of UV-resistant vinyl that convert solar energy into heat, adding free heat to your pool with only the power of the sun
- RETAINS HEAT AND WATER CHEMISTRY: This solar blanket cover retains heat at night and reduces evaporation of water and chemicals
- ALL WEATHER: Water anchors add stability and weight for storms and windy conditions
- SALT WATER OR CHLORINE: Compatible with automatic pool cleaners and not affected by salt or chlorine systems
- EAST TO CLEAN: Easy to clean and store; when not in the water, do not store in direct sunlight as the product can burn whatever items are below it; Color: Sunburst-blue; Dimensions (W x H): 60 x 2 inches
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Solar Heater For Pools
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Solar Heater For Pools, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Solar Heater For Pools is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
Features of Solar Heater For Pools
Quality of the Solar Heater For Pools
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Solar Heater For Pools. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Solar Heater For Pools make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Materials of the Solar Heater For Pools
As you know by now, there are various types of Solar Heater For Pools available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
When you are planning to buy a Solar Heater For Pools, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Solar Heater For Pools from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
When you are planning to buy a Solar Heater For Pools, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Solar Heater For Pools from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Solar Heater For Pools considering this option of course.
A Solar Heater For Pools is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Solar Heater For Pools doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Now you have a better idea about the Best Solar Heater For Pools. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.