With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower in 2022
- Fits: Husqvarna: 2042LS, LT2223A2, LTH152, LTH174, LTH1842, LTH2142DR, YT1942, YTA18542, YTA19K42, YTH1542XP, YTH1842, YTH2042, YTH2242A, YTH2242B, YTH180, YTH184, YTH18542, YTH2042, YTH20K42,
- Replaces OEM Part Number: 532138971
- Fits 46" lawn and garden tractors, 1997 and after
- For Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Huskee, Yard Machines and Bolens
- Contains three blades
- 2-in-1 blade set: Bag and side discharge
- Replaces O.E. # 942-0644, 742-0644, 942-0645, 742-0645
- Set Of 2 Mower Blades.
- 2 Blades Required for 46" Decks.
- Length: 22-7/8", Thickness: .156, Width: 2-3/4", Center Hole: 5 Point Star
- Replaces Part Number: 405380, 532405380
- Please Note That Some Listings Use Stock Images As A Reference For Customers.
- Blade Width - 3.00"
- Blade Thickness - 0.149"
- Blade Length - 21-3/16"
- Center Hole Size - 5/8" 6 pt. star
- Air Lift - 1-1/4"
- Replaces OEM numbers 127843, 138498, 138971, 138971X431, 532138971, 53-21278-43, 53-21384-98, 53-21389-71, 532 13 84-98 and 532 13 89-71
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110136
- Includes 2 blades for many 42-in cut Poulan, Husqvarna, and Craftsman mowers
- Each blade measures 21-in L x 2-1/4-in W
- 5-Point star center hole
- Includes 3 blades for many 54 in. cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan mowers
- Replaces OEM #'s 187256 and 532187256
- Each blade measures 18-1/2 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 5 point star center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Husqvarna Group Genuine Service Part
- For Husqvarna, Jonsered, Poulan Pro, Craftsman, RedMax, Snapper, Hyper Tough, Murray, Ariens and other brands
- Replaces Original Equipment part number 180054
- Fits 48” Husqvarna reinforced stamped decks with the star adapter.
- For specific part numbers and detailed installation instructions, please refer to your operator's manual
- Replaces OEM numbers 405380, 532-405380, and PP21011
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110146 and CMXGZAM110147
- Includes 2 blades for many 46-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, and Poulan mowers
- Each blade measures 23-in L x 2-3/4-in W
- 5-Point star center hole
- Includes 2 commercial mulching blades for a 42" cut
- Replaces Poulan, Husqvarna, Craftsman 134149, 138971, 138498, 127843, PP24003, AYP7143A79, AYP7158A49, AYP9149A69, DPR20H42STA, TS14H42C, 2P4B9A, 9169A99 and 9178B99
- Each measures 21" long by 2-1/2" wide
- Has a 5 Point Star Center Hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Replaces OEM number 173920, 180054, 532180054, 532173920
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110149
- Includes 3 high lift blades for 48-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan mowers
- Each blade measures 16-5/8-in L x 2-1/2-in W
- 5-point star center hole
- Replaces MTD/Cub Cadet/Troy-Bilt OEM #742-04126, 742-04308, 742-0616, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 742-0656, 942-04126, 942-04308, 942-04312, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 942-0616A, 942-0656
- Replaces Toro 112-0315
- Replaces Windsor 50-3252
- Each blade measures 21-3/16" In length by 3" In width
- 6 point star center hole6 point star center hole
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04308, 742-04312, 942-04308, 942-04312, 119-8456
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110108
- Includes 2 blades for many 42-in cut MTD, Cub Cadet, and Troy-Bilt mowers
- Each blade measures 21-3/16-in L x 2-1/4-in W
- 6-Point star center hole
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Walbro 92-110
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: John Deere AM137327, AM141032, M154061
- Compatible with John Deere LT160, LT180
- Compatible with John Deere SST15, SST16 Spin Steer Tractor
- Blade Specs: Length 21 5/16" Center Hole 7pt Star
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower considering this option of course.
A High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best High Lift Blade For Riding Lawn Mower has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.