Are you looking for the best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool? You might find it difficult to determine which products are best to buy. This confusion occurs due to the different types of products that are present in the market.
No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool in 2022
- GREAT FOR SMALLER POOLS: Natural gas heater boasts 125,000 BTUs, designed for smaller bodies of water up to 15,000 gallons
- COMPACT AND EFFICIENT: Compact design with 82-percent efficiency as compared to larger pool heaters; Quiet operation makes sure not to impose on leisure pool time
- THOUGHTFUL, USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN:: Rotating digital display allows for any installation rotation and is easy to read; User-friendly indicator lights allow for simple system operation and monitoring; Corrosion and UV-resistant housing deliver durable, lasting use
- SAFETY FEATURES: Water pressure and stack flue sensor for overheat prevention, auto shut-off when the temperature exceeds factory limits, and manual shut-off for servicing; Certified for Low NOx emissions
- SPECIFICATIONS: Voltage: 120/240V; Intake/discharge plumbing: 1.5-inch; 0.75-inch gas line up to 50 feet from source (not included); Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.5 x 21 x 23 inches; Weight: 80 pounds
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- BEST FOR: In-ground pools that are used regularly and benefit from maintaining an ideal consistent temperature. Non-corrosive design makes it durable for coastal climates.
- ECONOMICAL HEATING: Using the surrounding air to heat the pool, HeatPro is more economical than propane, natural gas and electric heaters for maintaining the ideal water temperature.
- UNPARALLELED DURABILITY: Ultra Gold corrosion-resistant technology provides unparalleled durability, even in harsh coastal environments.
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Titanium heat exchanger ensures maximum heat transfer and provides excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance. UV-resistant body panels are impervious to corrosion and deterioration
- TRUSTED BRAND: With over 80 years of experience, Hayward is an industry leader in manufacturing advanced pool equipment.
- Built to withstand various weather conditions, perfect solution for environments requiring efficiency, convenience and versatility.
- Intermittent spark ignition pilot safety controls. Pilot only comes on when there is a call for heat.
- Space-age material means the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Part Number: 009217 | Model Number: P-R266A-EN-C
- PLEASE NOTE: Item is unable to be shipped to state of California
- BEST FOR: In-ground pools and spas with a surface area up to 1,200 ft. where natural gas is available. Its low environmental impact makes it ideal for pools and spas located where low-NOx emissions are required.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: The Hayward Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Propane Heater delivers premium heating performance for years of reliable, long-lasting comfort.
- CORROSION PROTECTION: The Universal H-Series boasts exceptional protection against corrosion and premature failure caused by unbalanced water chemistry.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: The efficient, industry-leading design reduces circulation pump run time to provide energy savings.
- EASY-TO-USE: Intuitive front control panel provides easy operation, service and maintenance.
- The Hayward PowerFlo LX Single-Speed 1.5 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground pools
- Heavy-duty motor offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- Extra-large debris basket with clear cover keeps pool maintenance to a minimum
- Drain plug provides easy maintenance of pump
- Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
- Help catch leaves and debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer.
- The skimmer easily mounts to Easy Set or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming.
- The Durable polypropylene plastic is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning.
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L/hr).
- FILTER PUMP: The Intex Krystal Clear filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation and filtration, improves water clarity, and increased negative ions in the water. The pump runs on 110-120V and weighs 24.2 pounds.
- COMPATIBLE: The Intex pump is compatible with pools up to 15,200 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings. The easy-to-clean and replaceable 29000E Type B filter is included.
- FEATURES: Pump is double insulated and has a sediment flush and air release valves. With a built-in ground fault circuit, interpreter and strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the pump and is easy to clean; Features an automatic timer with preset 2 to 12-hour cycles
- FLOW RATE: Features a pump capacity of 2,500 GPH and system flow rate of 1,900 GPH, ideal for above ground pools and the heavy-duty tank is made of durable plastic.
- PRODUCT INFO: The set includes 2 1.25-inch hoses, 1 29005E type B filter cartridge, 1 inlet strainer, and 1 output strainer. Pump meets UL/CSA standards.
- Heat your pool with a garden hose
- Heat your pool with a garden hose
- Easily connects to a standard 1 1/2" return fitting on above ground or in ground pools
- Increase the comfort and extend the swimming season of your pool
- Economical alternative to gas or electric heating
- Size: 14 ft. x 8 ft. 2 in. x 39.5 in.
- Water Capacity (90%): 1,915 gal.
- Tritech enhanced 3-ply liner is durable and puncture-resistant
- Corrosion resistant steel frame is held together with our Seal & Lock System to provide remarkable strength and connection
- 530 gal. filter pump included
- SOLAR POOL HEATER – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool.
- EXTENDS POOL SEASON – Your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This pool solar heater uses your existing filtration system and has 4 end caps, 2 elbows for flex hose connection, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, 1 roll of Teflon tape, and rubber connector hoses.
- TUBE ON WEB DESIGN – The tube-web-tube design allows the SunHeater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
- DIMENSIONS – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heater includes two 2’ x 20’ panels, made of durable polypropylene. It’s a universal system that works for pools up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (5.1 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (7 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- Solar technology increases temperature of the pool water by approx. 3 to 5 degree
- Simple hook up, compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 HP or pump flow rate less than 2500 gal/hr. (9463 l/hr.)
- Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gal (30,280l)
- Includes: 1 1/4 " (32mm) hose attachment points
- HEATS UP WITH SOLAR TECH: Uses solar technology to increase temperature of the pool water by approx. 5° to 9° F depending on weather condition
- FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS: Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gallons
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 hp or pump flow rate < 2500 gal/hr
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Easy and economical to use with eco-friendly solar technology
- DIMENSIONS: Dimensions: 47.25 x 47.25 inches; Weight: 6 lbs.
- Concentrated Formula - Only 1 oz. treats 5,000 gallons
- Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels
- Use with all filter types - will not clog filters
- Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
Features of Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool
Quality of the Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Materials of the Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool
As you know by now, there are various types of Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
When you are planning to buy a Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
When you are planning to buy a Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool considering this option of course.
A Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Now you have a better idea about the Best Heater For 40000 Gallon Pool. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.