With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Box Blade For John Deere 5055 that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Box Blade For John Deere 5055 . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Box Blade For John Deere 5055 in 2022
- Includes 2 commercial mulching blades for many 42 in. cut John Deere mowers
- Replaces OEM # GX22151
- Each blade is 21-3/8 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 7 point start center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Compact & Durable: Heavy center-mounted C-frame and carbon steel construction guarantee use year after year. Ideal tool for landscaping, gardening, and other yard projects. 38-inch working width easily maneuvers through tight spaces.
- Two-in-One Design: Side plates and scarifier bar can be easily removed from the box scraper to make a rear blade, ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving materials like dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Holds extra weight: Weight tray allows for additional weight to be added for tougher grading and leveling projects.
- Versatile Angle Adjustments: Scraper/Blade can angle in lock 30 degrees in either direction, providing the option to push material instead of pulling it.
- Sleeve Hitch Required: Blade easily hooks up to any sleeve hitch. Sleeve hitch is not included, but can be purchased through your tractor manufacturer
- Includes 2 mulching blades for many 38 in. cut John Deere mowers
- Replaces OEM AM141040, M112991, M154158, Windsor 50-2270
- Each blade measures 19-1/2 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 11/16 in. center hole diameter
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Fits: Z435 and Z625 (all serial numbers)
- Z445, Z465, Z645, Z655, and Z665 (all with a serial number above -100001)
- See full description for a list of part numbers included in this kit
- Trailer Hitch Materials:Made of heavy duty steel.It has strong load carrying capacity and impact resistance.
- Package Include:1 set zero turn hitch hardware included.
- Powder coated with John Deere green.
- Vehicle Fitment：Fit for John Deere models Z224, Z225, Z425, Z445, and Z465.Also adapted to Models Z910, Z920, Z925, Z930, Z950, Z960, Z970.
- Easy to Install:Install directly.Receiver Can be removed when not is use to get it out of your way.（NOTES:Please check the hole position of the product carefully before ordering. Determine if it fits your model.）
- 4 Adjustable Hole Sites: Hole Spacing: 2 in / 5 cm. The hitch-mounted ripper has multiple depth Settings, adjustable for different operating depths, adding two more holes than most similar products. In addition, the box scraper shank is equipped with a shear bolt to protect the hitch and leg.
- Carbon Steel Material: The box blade for the tractor is made of high carbon steel with high strength and resistance to deformation. The spray paint coating on its surface insulates metal from direct contact with air and effectively prevents rust and corrosion.
- Complete Accessories: We come with an additional replaceable plow tip and mounting pin. The ripper shank has full accessories: 18" length adjustable shank, two ripper teeth, two mounting hooks, shear bolts.
- Effortless Installation: In just three steps, the box blade shank teeth can be installed by hand. Firstly, install the shear bolt; Then, fix the sharp tooth; Finally, the installation is complete.
- Versatile Applications: Ripper shank for box blade is widely used, compatible with most ATV/UTV and 2-inch receivers, and recommended for CAT 0 and CAT 1 tractors.
- Replaces OEM MPN#'s: M128485, M131958, M144196, M163983, TCU15881
- Compatible With John Deere Models: 737, 757, 777, 797, 997 and 7-Iron; 1023E, 1025R, 4210, 4310 and 4410; Requires 3 for 60" decks
- Length: 20-7/8", Center Hole: 7/8", Width: 3", Thickness: 0.250" Offset: 1/2" AirLift: 1"
- Universally Compatible With Many Models: Make your yard work a little easier and faster by using our zero turn hitch to attach carts and trailers to your lawn mower, ATV or tractor. Our 1-piece hitch will fit most mower brands using the bolt center listed. Has 5” outside holes centers and has a wide inside hole 2” to 3” centers
- High-Quality And Heavy-Duty: No need to compromise on quality. Our hitch is made with strong steel and powder coated to perform in all-weather conditions. Our hitch ensures heavy-duty performance you can rely on. Haul dry leaves, cut brush and tree limbs with ease and comfort
- Easy Installation: Our hitch is fitted with slotted mounting holes, allowing for easier alignment and installation. Fits nicely on the support bracket and gives the hitch added overall support. This aftermarket part is universally compatible with many models including Craftsman, John Deere, Cub Cadet, Exmark and Toro
- What's Included: Hitch does not come with any additional accessories including bolts and nuts, because screws of different models may not be the same. This hitch has holes to fit to a mower with pre-drilled at 2” to 3” centers. Drilling is not necessary but may be required to fit different machines. Please confirm that this is the correct mounting distance for your specific machine. Measure center of the hole to center of the other hole (See images for exact measurements).
- This is an aftermarket product manufactured by Mission Automotive / Impresa Products. Any other brands mentioned are for illustrative purposes only and are in no way affiliated with Impresa Products, nor do they endorse Impresa Products.
- TOP OF THE LINE BUSHINGS: TerraKing’s Quick Hitch Bushing Kit includes superb, heavy duty components. Each element is crafted from steel then zinc coated to prevent rust and corrosion. The fast and simple conversion makes the 3-point pins on your Category 1 implement compatible with iMatch Quick Hitches. This kit will also fit a Standard Category 1 Implement Hitch.
- KIT COMPONENTS: The following items are included in each kit: 2 steel shoulder bushings, 2 top-link bushings, and two roll pins. Unlike many quick hitch bushing kits in the market, TerraKing’s all-in-one set includes the 2 top link bushings to provide a secure connection. Typically, these bushings are sold separately.
- BENEFITS OF KIT: If you have a quick hitch for your tractor, this bushing kit is a must-have for any attachment you want to connect to the back of your tractor. Many original 3-point hitch set-ups have thinner attachment pins that can cause your implement to jump out of the hitch. You’ll find the advantages of TerraKing’s Quick Hitch Bushing Kit with your box blade, back blade, rotary cutter, tiller, and more.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply slide the shoulder bushings over your implement’s lower links and secure them in place with the roll pins. A few taps with a hammer inserts the roll pins. Next, install the top link bushings over the top link pin and your implement is ready for snug, rattle-free use.
- PATRIOTIC: Superior Tech’s products are proudly manufactured in the USA
- 9" Body; 3/4" Ball Joints; Adjust 13" to 19" Overall
- Replaces: JSA1009GV, JSA1009
- Dichromate Plated Center Body
- Set of 3 Gator Blades for John Deere
- Replaces: AM137757, AM137758, AM141035, AM141036, GX21784, GX21785, GX21786, GY20852
- 17-1/16" Long, 2.5" Wide, .187" Thick, Mounting hole is a 7 point star hole
- The Gator MulcherTM blades unique design has revolutionized the way blades mulch grass clippings. The angle of the Gator teeth redirects the air flow to keep the clipping directly in front of the cutting edge. The longer the clippings remain in front of the cutting edge, the finer the size of the clipping. The result - Less Bagging! Less Raking! Quicker Decomposition. Also From the Manufacturer: The Benefits of Using the Gator MulcherTM Blade 1. No bagging! 2. Save time by eliminating the need to bag! 3. Save money by not paying for recycling! 4. Save the environment by not using the landfill for grass clipping! 5. Save even more time! Mulch and mow at the same speed as mowing! 6. Grass clipping are cut smaller. Clippings fall though the grass and add nutrients to the lawn! 7. Gator MulcherTM blades last longer in sandy soil conditions! 8. Leaves are reduced to a fine mulch - virtually eliminating the need to bag!
- Hardened steel for extended blade life. All Oregon blades are austemper heat treated
- Heavy Duty utility knife: Metal, durable design with rubber grip allows for a long lasting, extremely durable cuts and slices on boxes, plastic packaging, and straps. Includes 2 premium utility knives. Perfect box cutter knife
- Retractable & Adjustable Blade : Razor simply slides open for exact cuts. Blade easily retracts to lock safely within metal frame when finished using
- Quick Release: When razor needs to be replaced, simply extend the razor blade all the way, press the red button and remove the razor blade. Insert the new razor while pressing down the red button until secure
- Replacement Blades: Includes refill pouch containing 5 extra utility knife blades
- Dimensions: 1.5” Width x 6” Length. Set of 2 Utility Knives.
- GRASS CATCHER COMPATIBILITY: Fits most Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet, Yard Machines, Bolens, Huskee and Craftsman riding mowers with a 42- or 46-inch Cutting Deck (2010 and after)
- EFFICIENT: Flex tubing for visual of grass flow to prevent clogging and increase shipping efficiencies. Sight window also lets you know when the bags are full
- INTEGRATED HOOD: Top hinged hood allows for easier removal of bags. You do not have to flip the seat up when emptying
- ENCOURAGE LAWN GROWTH: Bagging helps to foster lawn growth by preventing thatch from building up. Increase the curb appeal of your lawn
- LOTS OF CAPACITY: With a 6.5 bushel capacity, this bagger will leave no grass clumps behind and save you plenty of time
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Box Blade For John Deere 5055
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Box Blade For John Deere 5055, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Box Blade For John Deere 5055 is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Box Blade For John Deere 5055
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Box Blade For John Deere 5055
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Box Blade For John Deere 5055. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Box Blade For John Deere 5055 make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Box Blade For John Deere 5055
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Box Blade For John Deere 5055 available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Box Blade For John Deere 5055, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Box Blade For John Deere 5055 from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Box Blade For John Deere 5055, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Box Blade For John Deere 5055 from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Box Blade For John Deere 5055 considering this option of course.
A Box Blade For John Deere 5055 is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Box Blade For John Deere 5055 doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Box Blade For John Deere 5055 has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.