With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman in 2022
- For Craftsman, AYP, Ariens, Husqvarna, Poulan, Poulan Pro and weed Eater walk-behind mowers
- Using part #159267, 532-159267, 165833, 532-165833, 175064, 532-175064, 189028, 532-189028, 406712, 532-406712. Replaces #7133276, 7133524
- Round center hole
- 3-In-1 blade
- Husqvarna Group Genuine Service Part
- For Husqvarna, Jonsered, Poulan Pro, Craftsman, RedMax, Snapper, Hyper Tough, Murray, Ariens and other brands
- Replaces Original Equipment part number 180054
- Fits 48” Husqvarna reinforced stamped decks with the star adapter.
- For specific part numbers and detailed installation instructions, please refer to your operator's manual
- This part is compatible with models including; 96046000800-2007,PXT12530 (96046001400),917280350,96046001400,917280020,SRD17530-280022,966612301,966042901,917280330,917280022,RZ3016 (966042901),SRD17530,96046000800,PXT12530 (96046000800),RZ3016 (966612301)
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 33047,532419274,777419274
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Poulan,Craftsman
- This bagging blade (part number 419274) is for lawn tractors
- Some bagging blades are also known as high-lift blades or 2-in-1 blades
- For Craftsman zero-turn riding mowers
- Using part #942-04244/ 742-04244. Replaces #7137220
- 6 point star center hole
- 2-In-1 blade
- Replaces OEM numbers 127843, 138498, 138971, 138971X431, 532138971, 53-21278-43, 53-21384-98, 53-21389-71, 532 13 84-98 and 532 13 89-71
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110136
- Includes 2 blades for many 42-in cut Poulan, Husqvarna, and Craftsman mowers
- Each blade measures 21-in L x 2-1/4-in W
- 5-Point star center hole
- Replaces OEM numbers 405380, 532-405380, and PP21011
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110146 and CMXGZAM110147
- Includes 2 blades for many 46-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, and Poulan mowers
- Each blade measures 23-in L x 2-3/4-in W
- 5-Point star center hole
- Replaces OEM #: MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt 942-0641
- Single Blad
- Measures 21" long by 2-1/4" wide and has a bow-tie center hole.
- Replaces OEM No.942-0641, 742-0641
- Proudly Made in USA
- Original Equipment part for Blades starting with 742P05086 and 742-05086.
- Fits CRAFTSMAN Riding Mowers and Zero-Turn Mowers with 54 in. cutting decks.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance.
- Refer to the Parts List label under the rider hood or under the zero-turn seat mounting bracket for original equipment parts. The zero-turn seat will need to be pivoted forward for visibility of the Parts List label.
- Contents include three blades with an S-shape center hole pattern.
- Replaces OEM numbers 165833, 175064, 189028, 406712, 176135, 159267, 008020, 175052, 406706, 406712X431, 531300765, 532 15 92-67, 532 17 50-52, 532159267, 532165833, 532175064, 532176135, 532189028, 532406712, 539111878 and PP23020
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM100129
- Includes 1 mulching blade for many 21-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, and Poulan mowers
- Measures 21-in L x 2-1/4-in W
- 5/8-in center hole diameter
- Includes 3 blades for many 54 in. cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan mowers
- Replaces OEM #'s 187256 and 532187256
- Each blade measures 18-1/2 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 5 point star center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Replaces OEM number 173920, 180054, 532180054, 532173920
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110149
- Includes 3 high lift blades for 48-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan mowers
- Each blade measures 16-5/8-in L x 2-1/2-in W
- 5-point star center hole
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Ariens 21546095; AYP 127843, 134149, 138498, 138971, 138971X431, 531307224, 532134149, 532138971, 917127843, 917131323, 917138498MS, 917532138498
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Craftsman 127843, 138498, 138971; Husqvarna 532127843, 532138498, 532138971; McCulloch 532 13 89-71; Poulan 531307224, 532138971, PP24004; Snapper 704429
- Compatible with: 42" Decks Husqvarna 2042LS, LT16542, LT140, LT152, LT18542, LT1942, LTH1342, LTH1542, LTH, 1742, LTH18542, LTH152, LTH174, LTH1842, LTH2042, LTH2142, TS142, TS242, TS243, YT16542,
- Compatible with: 42" Decks Poulan PB145G42, PB15542LT, PB155G42, PB17542LT, PB175A42LT, PB175A46, PB175G42, PB185A42, PB19542LT, PB195A46LT, PB195H42LT, PB20A42LT, PB20A46LT, PB20H42LT, PB20H42YT,
- Blade Specs: Length 20 7/8" Center Hole 5pt Star
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04100, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741 and 942-0741A
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM100067
- Includes 1 mulching blade for many 21” cut MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt and Craftsman mowers
- Measures 21" in length and 2-1/4" in width
- Bow tie center hole design
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman considering this option of course.
A Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Bagging Mower Blade For Craftsman has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.