Are you looking for the best 120V Electric Heater For Garage? You might find it difficult to determine which products are best to buy. This confusion occurs due to the different types of products that are present in the market.
No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best 120V Electric Heater For Garage After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best 120V Electric Heater For Garage in 2022
- SAFETY - Cool to the touch with internal thermostat and automatic shut-off to prevent overheating.
- PORTABLE - Adjustable temperature control with 2 heat modes, tilting head, and easy carry handle.
- FAST HEAT - Ceramic heating plate and power of 200 CFM fan delivers a steady stream of warm air.
- QUALITY - Built to last with a rugged shell that stands up to tough conditions in any workspace
- PLUG TYPE - This portable heater's 120-volt plug can be used in any standard outlet.
- 15 heat settings; Heats up to 750 sq. ft
- Dual Power Settings: 5000 watts, 21, 331 BTUs and 7500 Watts 25, 589 BTUs
- Use without heater for convenient summer fan only use
- Adjustable angles for horizontal and vertical air flow with safety lock
- Convenient Remote Control and LED Touch Screen Display and Control
- HEAVY DUTY HEATER: Warm-up just about any open space with this heater that provides long-term comfort solutions with its built-in single pole thermostat that adjusts from 45 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CONTINUOUS COMFORT: If you have a large drafty space, this heater is ideal. Its powerful output means it can warm cold commercial areas, stores, service stations, spacious basements, and even outdoor areas like patios and workspaces.
- EASY TO USE: This heater includes a ceiling mounting bracket for vertical or horizontal mounting, or any position that suits your space. It has adjustable louvers, so you can aim your heat directly toward your desired area and change as needed.
- OUTPUT CONTROL: The high-level cutout automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and reactivates the heater when the temperature returns to normal. The built-in thermostat allows you to set your heat level to deliver as much warmth as you need.
- COMPATIBILITY: Whether you need 208 or 240 volts, this heater is fully compatible with your electrical system.
- Perfect for Heating Garages and Small Spaces - The NewAir portable garage heater comes ready to work straight out of the box: take it out and plug it into any standard 120V outlet. Built with your convenience in mind, this garage heater comes with an easy-grip handle, stable and sturdy feet, an adjustable tilt head, and a lightweight build to give you added heat anywhere in your garage or worksite.
- Durable Construction Built to Last in Tough Conditions - The NewAir portable garage heater is built with durable stainless-steel coils—a high-quality heating solution that withstands dust, debris, and mildew, and can last against long-term use in rugged workspaces.
- A Personal Heater That Packs a Powerful Punch - The easy-flow wind bracket efficiently directs fan forced air through the heating coils, sending evenly heated streams of hot air into your garage or workspace. With 116 CFM of fan forced power, this master spot heater packs a punch in areas that are up to 170 square feet of spac
- Stay Safe and Protected While You Work - The high-temperature protection feature removes the risk of overheating for peace of mind while you work in your garage, barn, or workshop. Cool-touch housing lets you move your personal spot heater with ease and without the risk of accidental burns, even after it has been fully operation on high heat.
- Smart Safety Features - This garage heater has an internal thermostat and automatic shut-off function that prevent overheating. The exterior housing is also designed to stay cool to the touch, preventing any opportunities for accidental burns.
- DUAL USE - Comes with hardware for mounting on walls or ceilings. Also comes with an adjustable tripod stand.
- CONTROL WITH EASE – With the remote, power your heater on and off, adjust the timer and heat levels from anywhere on your patio or in the room.
- SAFETY FEATURES -The Briza has a built-in sensor that will automatically shut off the unit if tipped over, significantly reducing the possibility of a fire hazard.
- CARBON INFRARED TECHNOLOGY - Produces heat that is similar to the heat produced by the sun. The infrared rays emitted are quickly absorbed by the surfaces around the heater, increasing the temperature of their surroundings, warming your space with clean radiant heat.
- 4 SEASON PROTECTION - With an IP 55 rating the Briza can withstand any elements; whether its rain, snow, sand, or dust, your heater will stand up to the harshest outdoor conditions for years to come. It is also great for indoor uses when you want to stay warm in the garage, shed or your home.
- Carry handle and compact design provide ergonomic unit handling, transport, and storage
- Includes tilt adjustment knob for directional adjustability
- Features floor guides for surface protection
- 6'L 120V power cord
- 11-1/4"W x 9-1/2"D x 13-7/16"H
- Infrared Overhead Heat: Easy to assemble, operate and maintain. Lightweight heating device for quick and quiet performance that effectively delivers all three fundamentals of heat transfer – convection, conduction, radiation.
- Durable Electric Heater: Impressive service life with 5000-hour life expectancy. Includes mounting brackets that allow unit to tilt up to 45-degrees. Steel housing has textured high-temp brown finish. Frosted Quartz Tube Heating Element. MADE IN USA.
- High Performance: Generates radiant floor to ceiling heat for people or process heating. Provides warmth and comfort using an efficient infrared medium-wave quartz emitter that generates clean, safe heat with no fan or moving parts. BTU rating: 5,120.
- Applications: Ideal for damp or harsh Industrial, Commercial, & Residential (non-dwelling area) conditions. ETL Listed for suspended indoor or totally enclosed outdoor spot heating. Great for shops, garages, loading docks, patios, restaurants and more.
- Installation & Care: For optimum infrared heating results to heat people or objects, mount each heater 6’ apart at 7’ to 10’ high and tilt housing 15-20 degrees towards the target. Prior to each use, wipe element device with damp cloth to remove dust.
- Keep drafts at bay: 11.25 inches wide x 9.25 inches deep x 13.5 inches tall; Weighs 8.6 pounds; 6-foot long power cord; Ground-to-heater clearance is 1.5 inches tall (with the back end of the heater raised) or 0.5 inches tall (with the back end of the heater lowered); Body of heater is 8.5 inches diameter x 9 inches deep; Handle is 4.5 inches long; 1500 watts; 15 amps; 120 volts; 5120 BTUs per hour; Heating area of 15 square meters or 160 square feet
- Heavy-duty materials: Space heater is constructed of stainless steel with an attractive powder-coated finish for added resiliency; The insulated handle makes it easy and safe to move this heater where you need it the most; Permanently lubricated motor provides protection against dust and dampness; Ideal for use during cooler fall and winter seasons or when it gets a little damp or chilly in the spring and summer too; Heater surface stays cool after prolonged use
- Compact heating appliance: This product includes 1 indoor space heater that is perfect for use in a variety of indoor spaces, such as the bedroom, workshop, basement, garage and more; Simply place the heater on the floor near your desk or workspace for greater comfort when it is cool; Handy power indicator light helps you know at a glance if the heater is on; Easily direct warm air where needed by adjusting the angle of the heater using the two thumb screws on either side
- Easy temperature controls: Space heater features a dial that controls the thermostat; With just the turn of the knob, you can have the optimal temperature for your space while you work or relax; Mini heater has two settings with just the fan running or full heat; Also equipped with an automatic overheat safety control; When a potential overheat temperature is reached, the system will automatically shut the heater off
- Worry-free purchasing: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 【Long Cord Portable Space Heater】- Space Heater 120v is designed with a super long cord which is much longer than most in the market. With approx. 89 inches long cord, this portable electric space heater can be used as a greenhouse heater, garage heater or indoor electric heater in workplace. Besides, with a 90°tilt rotation, our electric heaters can provide heating evenly in a wider range!
- 【Portable Indoor Heaters】- AKUSAKO portable space heater is combined with a small size design, convenient for you to move the portable fan heater for room to any place as you want with a built-in carrying handle. With this portable feature, you can use this space heaters for garage, kitchen, living room and so on. Pick our room heaters for you and your family, you will be surprised with its wonderful performance.
- 【1500 watt Space Heater】- Are you ready for staving off the chill in winter? Our electric heaters for home is suitable for you. AKUSAKO portable electric heater has 2 modes, two functions of cold wind and high heat, 1500W power, , this fan heater can eliminate cold spots quickly in winter. Besides, by rotating the power switch to different positions, this electric space heater can be used as a normal fan which can promote air circulation.
- 【Save Energy】- AKUSAKO portable space heater can heat up quickly in 3 seconds and quietly in 35-45DB. Use it as supplemental heat to the main heating system-no need to crank up the thermostat for the whole house when you are out . This garage fan heater provides up to 1500W, and its fan only option generates refreshing air circulation without increasing heat. No worry about winter electric bill any more!
- 【PTC Overheat Protection】- AKUSAKO electric garage heater adopts innovative PTC technology which ensures the electric space heaters remain safe when the temperature is too high. Meanwhile, because PTC stones do not generate heat at a constant rate like resistance wires, they will cool down quickly to avoid overheating, which means its internal temperature will not consistently stay high. This garage space heater is much more safe than others.
- [RUGGED EXTERIOR BUILT TO LAST] - The hard-shell exterior is made from heavy-duty material that is built to last, especially in tough climates and work conditions.
- [SAFETY FEATURES FOR PEACE OF MIND] - This heater is considered one of the safest on the market and is our customers tried-and-true favorite. It is ETL certified for electrical safety, and comes with overheating protection, so rest assured you have one of the most trusted heaters available.
- [HARDWIRED TO YOUR 30 AMP BREAKER] - The NewAir G73 doesn’t come with any of the maintenance issues of a propane heater. Once your heater is hardwired to your 30-amp breaker, your warm workspace is only a switch away.
- [HEAT CONTROL WITH ADJUSTABLE LOUVERS] - Direct heat anywhere in your garage with the adjustable louvers and tilt head. If you happen to be sitting in one location while you work, you can make sure the heat is sent to the exact spot you need. Or you can turn the louvers completely open to allow heat to travel everywhere.
- [MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED] - Comes with a mounting bracket for you to place it on the wall or ceiling of your workspace. This way you can stay toasty and safe with a heater hidden from busy work areas.
- High efficiency PTC ceramic element provides 5,120 BTUs
- Rugged steel construction
- 6 ft. power cord with polarized plug
- Overheat shut-off
- Adjustable stand allows directional adjustments
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- INDOOR and OUTDOOR HEATER - Heater is IP55 approved for both indoor and outdoor use - perfect for home, backyard, garages, open-air restaurant, outdoor patio or deck. Create a comfortable environment for both your indoor activities and outdoor recreation.
- CLEAN and INSTANT HEAT - Clean, instant and odorless Infrared heat with 3 power settings, 900W, 1200W, 1500W. 120V, 60Hz.
- PLUG and GO - uses standard 120V, remote controlled
- WALL and CEILING MOUNTED - Included wall and Ceiling mounting bracket
- EFFICIENT - High level Mirror aluminum reflector with 90% reflectivity, and special design to fit the carbon lamp to bring strong heating efficiency. Made with durable and weather proof aluminum, ETL Listed.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
- (Wall Mounted Heater Only.) Wi-Fi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone!
- Safe to the touch grill. 1500 watts of power
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Safe to the touch grill. Wall mounted version, Feet not included.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best 120V Electric Heater For Garage
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best 120V Electric Heater For Garage, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect 120V Electric Heater For Garage is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of 120V Electric Heater For Garage
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the 120V Electric Heater For Garage
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a 120V Electric Heater For Garage. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using 120V Electric Heater For Garage make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the 120V Electric Heater For Garage
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of 120V Electric Heater For Garage available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a 120V Electric Heater For Garage, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the 120V Electric Heater For Garage from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a 120V Electric Heater For Garage, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a 120V Electric Heater For Garage from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best 120V Electric Heater For Garage considering this option of course.
A 120V Electric Heater For Garage is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if 120V Electric Heater For Garage doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Now you have a better idea about the Best 120V Electric Heater For Garage. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.